Any info about "Garant"?

Moderator: werner

haroldekent

Re: Any info about "Garant"?

Post by haroldekent » July 14th, 2020, 7:50 pm

I really wanted this kind of pen, it looks really good.
You try this game bubble shooter

edwardmmosley

Post by edwardmmosley » August 15th, 2020, 4:21 pm

Readymade wrote:
April 27th, 2010, 4:52 am
Hi!

I recently came across an old Garant piston filler pen. It looks like a student model.

Was curious -- can anyone tell me more about this brand?

On Google I only found references to "Garant Silva", which was an East German brand?

Thank you in advance.
I was really wondering if you could find out more about the pen you were talking about.

scottheflin5892

Post by scottheflin5892 » December 18th, 2020, 11:38 am

The best wellspring pen for you can rely upon whether you need to top off the pen straightforwardly from an ink bottle, utilize replaceable ink cartridges, or on the off chance that you need a wellspring pen equipped for both top off techniques. You additionally may think about the size and state of the nib, which is the tip of the wellspring pen that opens to circulate ink. The items beneath have been chosen as the absolute best wellspring pens accessible in each particular classification, in view of item viability and in general worth.

fritzsara52252

Post by fritzsara52252 » December 28th, 2020, 8:30 am

In the contention of the East and West innovation, it was generally the East that looked toward the west prior to making their own items. In any case, this was not generally the situation. Garant was one of only a handful few east German organizations that made some astounding composing instruments, and as a rule with unique plan. Garant was notable East Germany pen organization.

wilnewell712

Post by wilnewell712 » March 1st, 2021, 7:25 am

I am now not sure where you are getting your info, however good topic. Spending some time and actual effort to generate a very good thread about something.

RTThown

-

Post by RTThown » September 14th, 2021, 12:54 am

Anybody seen any info on Minoltas new Dimage 5 or 7 digital cameras. The dimage 7 is suppost to be 5.2 mega pixals. Was wondering about the .

I use Minoltas the X700 is my favorite 35 mm. But these new digitals with ttl focus is looking pretty cool.

How do the Minoltas stack up even their smaller pixal cameras?

Vorbith

Post by Vorbith » January 3rd, 2024, 9:00 pm

Hi to all. It looks like you are very passionate about the pen! A good pen can really improve the writing experience and even make it more enjoyable. I was interested to see your reviews from the photo. However, I haven't chosen a pen yet. I still want to give advice about the photo. There is a great service https://depositphotos.com/bgremover.html for removing the background. This may be needed for further comments. Happy searching and happy writing!