Moderator: werner

werner

Carene DeLuxe Mechanical pencil

Post by werner » March 27th, 2010, 11:00 am

Topic: Carene DeLuxe Mechanical pencil
Initial post
Author: G-H-L

Hello,

Recently, I had to refill the leads of my twist pencil Carene DeLuxe. When the pen was new and I put the cap on, the clip of the pen used to form a line to the golden tip. Now, it feels somehow worn out. The cap doesn't spring back all the way, either.

If you turn the cap a little while putting it on, it works perfectly. Only the clip doesn't point exactly to the tip of the pencil anymore. Is that normal on Carena DeLuxe pens?

By turning the cap all the way to the left and then just a little bit more, you can hear a quiet click and the pencil lead pushes forward a little. In short, you could also use the pencil by turning the cap to the left, only that the tube does not twist out then.

How does it work with your Carene pens? Am I just too picky?

Greetings
Gerhard

werner

Re: Carene DeLuxe Mechanical pencil

Post by werner » March 27th, 2010, 11:01 am

Answer: 01
Author: isegrimmgo

Hello,
by turning the cap of my Carene pencil in bright orange to the left (click), the lead and tube turns out, too; by turning it to the right, only the lead comes out. What also sounds familiar is that the clip doesn't point to the golden tip anymore.
I sometimes like to carry the pencil with a writing instrument of the size M800/1000 in a case, because they harmonize in size. Nice to look at, if there weren't the Lamy 2000 – my absolute favorite concerning mechanical pencils!
Besides, the 0.7 leads are a little too thick for me. It was a 15, - Euro bargain on Ebay. (-:

Wolfgang

werner

Post by werner » March 27th, 2010, 11:02 am

Answer: 02
Author: G-H-L

Hello,

I don't like the lead sizes over 0.5, either. Especially because of the clip turning the pen while you are writing is not so easy.

Concerning the Carene, it seems to be absolutely normal that the clip does not point exactly to the tip anymore. Anyway, as long as it writes well, I'm fine with it.

Gerhard

werner

Post by werner » March 27th, 2010, 11:03 am

Answer: 03
Author: Christian Mücke

Hello Everyone,

The clip of my Carene ballpoint pen tilts a little, too.

Greetings,
Christian

Nabotojin

Post by Nabotojin » June 7th, 2016, 8:46 am

There are certain things that I want and need to know.

Hariyavong

Post by Hariyavong » August 22nd, 2019, 6:22 am

It's the information I'm looking for as well.

HughDesilva

Post by HughDesilva » March 1st, 2024, 5:20 am

I eagerly anticipate delving back into this blog and eagerly await your future posts.

bekean

Post by bekean » March 6th, 2024, 5:08 am

Crafting has never been this mesmerizing captivates players with its endless canvas of possibilities.