WTB Post WWII Pelikan 100N Piston Shaft

Moderator: werner

mana

WTB Post WWII Pelikan 100N Piston Shaft

Post by mana » April 13th, 2016, 7:54 pm

As luck would have it I finally hit a show stopping snag with my ever increasing flock of later gen Pelikan 100/101N's.

I recently received one which looked pretty pristine from the outside (cap & barrel were A-OK) but had a problematic nib (tip missing, other tine creased & bent).

Knowing the nib issue I paid a lot less than market value but when I received the pen I found that the internals were pretty much shot.

As in, the piston mechanism base (which holds the shaft and spindle) had a big chunk missing on the barrel end and it seems that someone had mistaken the end of piston shaft (where the piston seal is attached) for a chew toy... it wasn't pretty. Fortunately I already had one base that I recovered from an otherwise junked Pelikan 100... but no piston shaft and hence the need to find a replacement piston shaft.

Anyone in the know for a source? :)

Thank you most humbly for your attention,
Mana

RTThown

-

Post by RTThown » September 13th, 2021, 12:53 pm

My other hobby is collecting vintage militaria. Looking for memorabilia from the Civil War, WWII and Vietnam. What have you got ?

Scott

janicecarlson

Re: WTB Post WWII Pelikan 100N Piston Shaft

Post by janicecarlson » December 13th, 2023, 5:37 am

You can try contacting the official Pelikan Service Center or customer support for your region.