INK OF THE YEAR 2015

Moderator: werner

werner

INK OF THE YEAR 2015

Post by werner » January 8th, 2014, 5:51 pm

Hello together,

today the newest Pelikan Newsletter arrived. Here for interested people the highlight:

Happy New Year to all of you!
We want to kick off the New Year with a special invitation:
Would you like to define the color of the Edelstein Ink of the Year 2015 with us? If yes, head over to our website and start mixing!

If your favorite color proposition comes out on top, you can win a price - and maybe you can even join in the jury that will choose the three finalists together with Pelikan.

We hope to see your ideas!

http://www.pelikan.com/pulse/Pulsar/en_ ... en_US_INTL

I hope a lot of people here will share in this action. From Jan. 8 to Jan. 19, 2014 you can mix and post your favorite color.

Best regards
Werner

Our postingl yesterday had a link that didn’t always work, that’s why we send you another one today. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Mags

Re: INK OF THE YEAR 2015

Post by Mags » July 10th, 2014, 5:48 pm

werner wrote:Hello together,

today the newest Pelikan Newsletter arrived. Here for interested people the highlight:

Happy New Year to all of you!
We want to kick off the New Year with a special invitation:
Would you like to define the color of the Edelstein Ink of the Year 2015 with us? If yes, head over to our website and start mixing!

If your favorite color proposition comes out on top, you can win a price - and maybe you can even join in the jury that will choose the three finalists together with Pelikan.

We hope to see your ideas!

http://www.pelikan.com/pulse/Pulsar/en_ ... en_US_INTL

I hope a lot of people here will share in this action. From Jan. 8 to Jan. 19, 2014 you can mix and post your favorite color.

Best regards
Werner

Our postingl yesterday had a link that didn’t always work, that’s why we send you another one today. We apologize for the inconvenience!

I rather like the Amber ink from Edelstein in a M200 Amber Demonstrator. It would look good in a Cognac demonstrator too.

Janejirada

Re: INK OF THE YEAR 2015

Post by Janejirada » May 23rd, 2017, 10:03 am

I have read all the content. I feel that it is very useful.