Pelikan Black, Gold and Silver Guilloche

Moderator: werner

Astrodokk

Pelikan Black, Gold and Silver Guilloche

Post by Astrodokk » June 15th, 2012, 7:22 am

I'm new to the world of excellent writing instruments, and wanted to get started enjoying the feel of such, by buying this specimen as my first keeper. Unfortunately, it is a rollerball rather than the exquisite fountain pens you all seem to use. I will delve into those perhaps at a later time. I've used a MontBlanc before, but promptly returned it because it felt too light in my hand. This Pelikan has a nice weight to it, but perhaps a little top heavy. Nonetheless, it is rather handsomely elegant, don't you think?
Would anyone be kind enough to be able to possibly help me identify the model of my pen? I've searched the archives and did not see my pen listed. I would be so appreciative.
Regards.
Carlos

Astrodokk

Re: Pelikan Black, Gold and Silver Guilloche

Post by Astrodokk » June 15th, 2012, 8:06 am

Doing some more research it may be a discontinued Europa from tyhe Classics style. will keep researching. I may have found a fountain 120 that I might purchase too.

werner

Post by werner » June 15th, 2012, 6:27 pm

Hello,

due to the design it looks like a model "Celebry" from 1992/1995. In this line also rollerballs were available.

Best regards
Werner

RTThown

-

Post by RTThown » November 3rd, 2021, 12:12 pm

It is very a pity to me, I can help nothing to you. But it is assured, that you will find the correct decision. Do not despair.

sarahroxon

Post by sarahroxon » December 31st, 2021, 7:30 am

It's a pity for me, but I'm unable to aid you. However, you may rest confident that you will make the best selection. Do not be discouraged.

maxaj2007az

Post by maxaj2007az » November 23rd, 2022, 11:50 pm

When children may be working on something more useful, they should not be wasting their time on dull textbooks and lessons. The educational market of today is proessaywriting reviews Thankfully, there are absolutely countless companies that provide college students with affordable writing services.

Angel17

Post by Angel17 » December 1st, 2023, 3:10 pm

This is a very interesting website because it has very nice topics. Thank you for sharing this one. Keep up the good work. water heater repair dallas county