changing the Nib

Moderator: werner

sethulal

changing the Nib

Post by sethulal » June 14th, 2013, 4:55 am

Hi Werner,
I'm from India, now a proud owner of Pelikan Souveran M1000 with a medium (M) nib. while experiencing with it I notice that my writing speed is lagging & the nib is flexing outwards due to the syle of my writing & the pressure applied, thus makes partially invisible words. I contact the pelikan people & they instruct me to send the pen to hannover.
Can u please suggest me a nib that suites my kind of writing style
:)

werner

Re: changing the Nib

Post by werner » June 14th, 2013, 5:29 pm

Hello,

it is very difficult to give an advise for such a special thing as a writing style. If you have another fountain pen look at this nib and order a nib like this.

Sorry I can not give more help for this question.

Best regards
Werner

worldtapioca

Post by worldtapioca » November 24th, 2022, 3:31 am

I think you should probably go for a thinner nib and to make it easier to choose a pen you should contact someone who specializes in training in the use of this type of pen splatoon 3

minho266

Post by minho266 » March 22nd, 2023, 10:07 am

Thank you for producing such a fascinating essay on this subject. us map This has sparked a lot of thought in me, and I'm looking forward to reading more.

Theiver03

Post by Theiver03 » June 2nd, 2023, 12:40 pm

house of hazards
sethulal wrote:
June 14th, 2013, 4:55 am
Hi Werner,
I'm from India, now a proud owner of Pelikan Souveran M1000 with a medium (M) nib. while experiencing with it I notice that my writing speed is lagging & the nib is flexing outwards due to the syle of my writing & the pressure applied, thus makes partially invisible words. I contact the pelikan people & they instruct me to send the pen to hannover.
Can u please suggest me a nib that suites my kind of writing style
:)
If you are having problems with your current Pelikan Souveran M1000 medium (M) nib and it doesn't suit your writing style and the pressure you apply, you may want to consider fine nibs that are usually wide narrower focus than medium nibs. It requires less pressure to write and may suit your writing style better. It is less likely to bend outward, resulting in more consistent and easier-to-see writing.

Angel17

Post by Angel17 » December 26th, 2023, 7:07 am

Thank you so much for sharing this kind of content. This is very helpful.

Vorbith

Post by Vorbith » January 8th, 2024, 9:38 pm

minho266 wrote:
March 22nd, 2023, 10:07 am
Thank you for producing such a fascinating essay on this subject. This has sparked a lot of thought in me, and I'm looking forward to reading more.
Hello! Writing an essay yourself is a fascinating and difficult task. You're very welcome! I'm glad to hear that the essay sparked your interest and provided thought-provoking insights. There are many services that professionally write essays. If you have any more questions or topics you'd like to explore, feel free to ask. Happy reading!
Last edited by Vorbith on January 20th, 2024, 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

halibutquarrel

Post by halibutquarrel » January 17th, 2024, 2:29 pm

If it is included with your device, use the round, metal nib removal tool to remove your pen nib.drift hunters