In praise of M120N

Moderator: werner

Lennart Wennberg

In praise of M120N

Post by Lennart Wennberg » June 30th, 2016, 11:19 am

Friends,

I just want to announce to the world that I at last have found The Pen, it's my new Pelikan M120N F nib!

Why, when I have a lot of nice pens of different brands?
As I am often on the go and cannot spend hours at a proper desk, I need a pen that I always can carry with me.
The M120N meets all my criterias:

I. It fits securely in my shirtpocket, in opposite larger, or longer, pens like my Parker 51s, my Sailor Realo etc.
II. It writes like dream and is fine enough for smaller writing.
III. The green ink-window is clearer than the gray ones of my M200s.
IV. I love the Retro design.
V. I really appreciate that Pelikan is a company that you, as the smallest of customers, can communicate with. I feel appreciated, respected and valued!
VI. In short, the M120N "sings" for me. I mean I have a lot of good writers, some pens very beautiful, but the M120N is the one and only pen that fills all my criterias, and I feel that this pen will be my lifetime companion. (M200 green marble, comes close I must admit...)

It's a pity for the nice presentation box, as the pen is never to return to it, but it's a great reminder that the M120N constitutes a great gift.

Lennart Wennberg
Schweden

Lennart Wennberg

Re: In praise of M120N

Post by Lennart Wennberg » July 9th, 2016, 9:45 am

Addendum:

Perhaps the icing of the cake would have been to have each M120N stamped with an individual number and the possibility to have the ownership registered at Pelikan in Hannover and get a badge or a certificate in return...

liamhart

Post by liamhart » September 29th, 2019, 2:29 pm

Congrats!
the impossible quiz answers, lenny face emoticons

RTThown

-

Post by RTThown » November 4th, 2021, 12:35 pm

Ich entschuldige mich, aber meiner Meinung nach sind Sie nicht recht. Ich biete es an, zu besprechen. Schreiben Sie mir in PM, wir werden umgehen.

Odin

Post by Odin » October 2nd, 2022, 12:18 am

This website called https://medevel.com/benefits-of-essay-w ... -students/ assisted me in finishing my task. And I'm curious as to why I've never heard of this platform before. That would save me a lot of time.

P2W

Post by P2W » November 23rd, 2022, 7:58 am

Vorbith

Post by Vorbith » December 19th, 2023, 9:49 pm

Hello! It's great to hear that you found a helpful resource to assist you with your tasks! I also found a good essay writing site https://writingmetier.com/write-my-philosophy-paper/ I really enjoyed it. Discovering new platforms and services can indeed be beneficial, especially when they align with your needs and offer valuable support. I hope someone will need it.