Noodler's Missing Pen Exclusive "Das verschollene Grün"

Moderator: werner

M. Richter

Noodler's Missing Pen Exclusive "Das verschollene Grün"

Post by M. Richter » March 28th, 2010, 8:11 pm

great label; crazy guys in an old car are hunting for the lost green...

Das verschollene Grün is a Noodler's Exclusive for the Germam Retailer Rolf Thiel from Missing Pen.

I was able to pick up a bottle of each version 1-3 from the very first batch which just arrived the day before the Cologne Pen Show last weekend.

Das verschollene Grün is a nice, dark green ink with olive green hues but it is not overly saturated as many other dark green inks or other Noodler's inks.

From the first try outs it looks like it is a nice substitute for the discontinued Montblanc Racing Green or limited edition Sailor Tokiwa Mastu (even it is closer to the Montblanc).

Here are the first scans of Das verschollene Grün 1-3 and Montblanc Racing Green:

Das verschollene Grün 1

Das verschollene Grün 1 is the most intense and darkest of the three version but matches the Racing Green pretty well. It is slightly darker and shows less shading than the Montblanc ink.

Das verschollene Grün 2

Das verschollene Grün 2 is less intense and shows more grey tones compared to the Montblanc ink. Also it shows slightly more shading compared to Racing Green.

Das verschollene Grün 3

Das verschollene Grün 3 is the closest match of Racing Green in terms of intensity and shading. It just shows slightly less olive green tones.

Montblanc Racing Green

The written samples of all three inks are all pretty close with only minor differences in color, intensity and ability of shading. Those of course might vary depending on the nib width and ink flow of the individual pen (all of the above writing samples have been written with 4 different modern Montblanc "broad" nibs).

From the so far limited experiences all tree versions of Das verschollene Grün behave well (ink flow and drying time are good).

Cheers

Michael

Xfinyhuz

Re: Noodler's Missing Pen Exclusive "Das verschollene Grün"

Post by Xfinyhuz » September 8th, 2015, 10:05 am

I feel that it really is

Olintonbin

Post by Olintonbin » August 26th, 2016, 8:51 am

You made me understand many stories up.

Cayden

Post by Cayden » February 19th, 2024, 7:03 pm

Finding a good essay service for write my college essay https://essayservice.com/write-my-college-essay requests requires careful research. Look for services with positive reviews, transparency in pricing, and a guarantee of originality. Ensure they offer revisions and have a responsive customer support team. Prioritize those with expertise in your specific academic field to ensure quality and relevance.

Vorbith

Post by Vorbith » March 18th, 2024, 11:04 am

Hello! You rightly noted that when looking for quality services, you need to pay attention to reviews. By considering these factors and conducting thorough research, you can find a reputable essay writing service that meets your needs and provides high-quality work. Of course, you can pay for essay writing only at verified services that write without plagiarism. And remember about academic integrity. Wish you success!