"Phileas"

Moderatoren: desas, MarkIV, Linceo, Lamynator, Zollinger

Alex D

Beitrag von Alex D »

Ohh .. that one didn't work out :( I'm married now to the girlfriend that followed the one I had in 97 ... :D
Free Citizen hat geschrieben:
Alex D hat geschrieben:FC ... guess what ... your comment about the Parker Frontier made me think ... there was this girl i was seeing in 1997 and she gave me an inexpensive fountain pen for a gift. I never used it and at the time I hated how it wrote. Found it in my drawer ... it's a brand new Parker Frontier, steel cap and black/red body. I cleaned it out and put a Waterman cartridge in there. Writes like a dream !!! Didn't know I had one of those too...
Hi Alex,

the thing that I like about the frontier is its very elegant design. When I shop for a pen, one of the features I look for is an almost smooth transition between the grip section and the barrel. All the Parkers that I have this attribute. The pen itself is very compact just like Pelikans and when posted, you almost don't notice the difference in girth size because the metal cap is so thin. It's construction is very much like the more expensive Insignia and the top range Sonnet. In fact, they are the same size. Great pen for the money. BTW, what happen to your girlfriend?

Lim
Axel Hübener

Beitrag von Axel Hübener »

... a Waterman cartridge into a Parker pen ??? How does it work ?
Alex D

Beitrag von Alex D »

Axel Hübener hat geschrieben:... a Waterman cartridge into a Parker pen ??? How does it work ?
In one word "TIGHT" :D but it does work without damaging anything.

NOTE: the aurora cartridges would work better since they have a larger opening and are a hair shorter ...
Antworten

Zurück zu „Waterman“