How to properly build and maintain personal correspondence with the person you like?

Moderator: werner

corybell26

How to properly build and maintain personal correspondence with the person you like?

Post by corybell26 » March 26th, 2024, 2:29 pm

How to properly build and maintain personal correspondence with the person you like, especially if this happens through online dating or social networks? What basic principles and strategies should you apply to create and maintain interesting and insightful conversations? How to avoid monotony and superficiality in communication and create an atmosphere of trust and openness? How often should you send messages and how long should you wait for a response so as not to create pressure or lack of interest? What topics and questions should be raised to advance the conversation and get to know each other better? How can you show your interest and attention to your interlocutor without crossing the boundaries of personal space and respecting his/her personality and preferences? I would be grateful for advice and recommendations on how to effectively conduct personal correspondence and create deep and meaningful communication with a person who is of mutual interest.

jamesruiz

Re: How to properly build and maintain personal correspondence with the person you like?

Post by jamesruiz » March 26th, 2024, 5:12 pm

I'll be honest, I didn't believe for a long time that it was possible to find true love in the online space, but https://www.dating.com/ turned my perception upside down! I used this platform on the recommendation of my mom, because this is where she met my stepdad. I decided that I would also be lucky to find someone special on this site and I was wrong. I met a wonderful person here and we are just happy together! I recommend it to everyone who is looking for a serious relationship!

dannylooney

Re: How to properly build and maintain personal correspondence with the person you like?

Post by dannylooney » April 19th, 2024, 3:14 am

Sounds amazing. merge fruit emerges as the hottest arcade game attracting many players from all over the world.