A new Gemstone Ink Collection by Pelikan

Moderator: werner

werner

A new Gemstone Ink Collection by Pelikan

Post by werner » August 18th, 2010, 3:09 pm

Seven crystal jewels

The new Gemstone Ink Collection by Pelikan characterized by a beautiful bottle, new colours, and a special recipe.

When it comes to the manufacture of paint, no company has a longer history as a pelican, the first price list dates back to 1838. With the experience of 170 years the Hanoverian traditional company has now created a new ink collection, which is in every respect a distinction.

Pelikan guaranteed by the care in its research and development laboratories and in the own production facilities in Germany the highest quality and greatest writing comfort: A special part of the new dye ink ensures a smooth writing feeling and maintain the fountain pen also from within.

The 50ml bottle is fashioned from solid Italian glass. The high-quality gloss and color variety of inks to the name inspired Gemstone Ink Collection. Six new colours includes black (onyx) to choose from - sapphire (blue), topaz (blue-purple), jade (light green), aventurine (green), mandarin (orange) and ruby (dark red). The modern design is perfect for any desk, be it in the manager's office or on the antique secretary at home.

In times of reproducibility receive a handwritten letter and a new status with a particular color gets the signature a special character. Who wants to celebrate writing with a bottle of Gemstone Ink Collection is the right choice.

The Gemstone Ink Collection by Pelikan in a 50ml bottle is available in August 2010 for € 12.90 each.

werner

Re: A new Gemstone Ink Collection by Pelikan

Post by werner » September 18th, 2010, 4:19 pm

Hello all,

for your information two samples from the Pelikan Edelstein Ink Collection:

- mandarin
and
- ruby

Best regards
werner

PS: Written on paper, the colors looks truly better as at this scan, but ink would produced for paper and not for the screen. ;)
Attachments
Edelstein_Ink_Collection.jpg
Edelstein_Ink_Collection.jpg (32.52 KiB) Viewed 7528 times

Kingamon

Post by Kingamon » September 16th, 2015, 12:25 pm

There are other friends that I have come to know in this.

donaldyates

Post by donaldyates » November 18th, 2015, 7:46 am

I am also using Pelikan Edelstein.The colors looks truly better.I am very happy with these and I suggest this brand to my friends also.

optimuszz

Post by optimuszz » June 8th, 2016, 1:35 pm

Messages longer even understand what it is really good in this.

Popypichaya

Post by Popypichaya » February 26th, 2019, 10:28 am

I try to captivate the importance of this content. Which I immediately knew that it was a very useful content.

RTThown

-

Post by RTThown » August 30th, 2021, 11:57 am

DarrylThere is about half a page on the Monitors. The only photo is of an R80.The book is available from Amazon.To answer your last question, I will be using the book to light my BBQ when the summer comes.RegardsAlan DavidSydney